Ghana Fire Service Collaborated With Lesfam Company Ltd On How To Use Fire Extinguisher
The Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS), is putting measures in place to train private and public institutions on how to handle fire extinguishers to help fight fire outbreaks in our various workplaces or home.
A world-class distribution company Lesfam that has the most equipped top-notch warehouse and offices in Ghana, GFS cant have general training on public institutions on the effective handling of fire extinguishers to help combat fire outbreaks.
The training was very successful as Lesfam Company involved all their security, warehouse some department heads personals. With the training, the workers had the chance to hold the fire extinguisher rehearse a lot of methods to general procedures for responding to a small, incipient-stage fire. Some of the step been shared at the training is
- Identify a safe evacuation path before approaching the fire.
- Do not allow the fire, heat or smoke to come between you and your evacuation path.
- Use the PASS technique from a safe distance: PULL the pin; Aim low, pointing the extinguisher nozzle at the base of the fire; SQUEEZE the handle, to release the extinguishing agent; SWEEP from side to side at the base of the fire until it appears to be out.
- Evacuate if the extinguisher runs out of fluid and the fire is not out.
- Evacuate if the fire progresses beyond the incipient stage.
This training has enabled our workers and security personnel exposed to fire safety measures. Management of Lesfam Company Ltd appreciated what Ghana Fire Service has done we they encourage them to do more to help build our safety.
Please visit our social media page www.facebook.com/lesfamcompanylimited www.instagram.com/lesfamcompany www.lesfamcompany.com
TV Personality Mona Gucci Celebrates Easter With Less Privileged On 1st April.2023 At Lesfam Place
March 24, 2023
SOUTH AFRICAN HIGH COMMISSIONER TO GHANA H.E GRACE JEANET MASON SUPPORTS LESFAM FREE BREAST CANCER & HEALTH SCREENING.
October 11, 2022